5 Reasons You’ll Love Living In Your Own Nature Preserve In Tributary Rise, Near The Summit
In August 2020, we reported that luxury apartments were being built in the area around the former AT&T Operations Center, down the hill and across from the Summit. We are happy to share this tributary climb is now open and the first move-ins are taking place. We’ve got the scoop on five amenities that will make you want to make this community your next home.
To find out more, I spoke with Molly Walworth and Brenda Rivera, they both work in marketing with RangeWaterReal Estate. Molly has been working on the Tributary Rise project since the very beginning. When she shared that the local staff was moving in, I was intrigued. Brenda came from Atlanta to show us around. Here is what I learned.
Location, location, location
Tributary Rise is a stone’s throw from The Summit and minutes from downtown, Grandview and most other places you’d like to go in the Greater Birmingham Area. This means that if you live there, almost everywhere is a short drive from your front door.
When the Atlanta-based Novare Group won the bid for the property, it purchased over 100 acres just off Highway 280 near I-459. The first thing to do was to tap into the natural hiking networks by building trails and developing the lake for residential use.
“They saw that this property offered such unique outdoor offerings that you wouldn’t typically find in a garden-style location or downtown in a more urban setting. Tributary Rise is a perfect blend of both. You are very close to town and have all the outdoor offerings so you don’t even have to leave if you don’t want to.
Top 5 Tributary Rise Amenities – Things That Will Make You Want To Live There
- The Cove is a seven-acre lake in the heart of the community, where you can rent a kayak or paddle board. It is named after the small island in the middle, where you can often see Canada geese and great blue herons.
- Three miles of hiking trails criss-cross the property, providing the perfect way to start or end your day. With one surrounding the lake and the other extending around the entire property, you’ll have plenty of options for your daily walk or run.
- A huge indoor-outdoor concept gym, with an adjoining yoga and spin studio, has garage doors that open to green space outside and regular classes.
- While the coworking lounge on the mezzanine level provides a private workspace, you can still look over the clubhouse and see all the action. In addition, there is a café-bar right next door.
- In the courtyard next to the parking lot and next to the resort-style pool, you’ll find grill stations waiting for you to cook.
Currently, all Approvals are included in the rental price.
Tributary Rise offers a variety of floor plans to fit your lifestyle
Adventurers and explorers of all ages, including young professionals, families and retirees, are drawn to the community, which offers the following:
- Studios, from $1490
- One bedroom apartments, $1500-1735
- Two bedrooms, 1990-$2470
- Three bedrooms, from $2795
With multiple floor plans on the whole property, the price depends on a number of factors, including the square footage, the location of the unit in the building, and the direction it faces. They affectionately nicknamed a section facing the lake “Park Avenue”, due to its great views.
When we looked around the property it was truly a sight to behold. The lake and nature trails alone make this an inviting place, and when you step inside the beautiful apartments with high-end finishes, large living spaces, and outdoor balconies, it’s even better.