IDG is the world’s largest media, data and marketing services company for technology audiences. In 97 countries, IDG provides IT decision makers and tech enthusiasts with guidance and decision support on the purchase of technology products across all relevant markets. The IDG premium media brands CIO®, Computerwoche®, ChannelPartner®, PC-Welt® and Macwelt® form the basis for the broad, high-quality service portfolio, which offers customers unique added value in achieving their marketing goals: The IDG Data Intelligence enables targeted and efficient marketing and communications solutions that IDG Marketing Services design and create tailored content with great marketing impact across all media channels (video, mobile, social, digital), helping clients achieve their marketing goals conversationally with highly integrated, innovative marketing Programs (including technical development, professional content production and targeted distribution). IDG’s 360-degree service portfolio includes high-quality conferences and seminars as well as thematically relevant study projects and executive education programs.
IDG continues to expand the “Events” sector internationally. In the area of ”Executive Events”, which now runs over 40 events per year in various cities in Germany in a fast-growing market, including some market-leading events such as the “CIO of the Year”, the “Hamburg IT Strategy Days” or the “System House Congress “We will occupy a key position with you from now on.
Database Manager (w / m)
These are your tasks:
• Data qualification, updating and completion of data profiles
• Reliable and very accurate database maintenance
• Control of CRM systems and databases (including Salesforce)
• Performing selections for executive event participant and marketing campaigns
• Creation of automatic reporting including error and problem analyzes
• Project-related research and, if necessary, direct contact with suitable participants for events
• Support in the development of new data mining processes
• Support in the content and technical development of campaign reports of the events
You bring that with you:
• A successfully completed university degree in communication or economics or comparable training
• First experiences in the field of CRM
• Solid practical database knowledge
• understanding of the target group
• Very good analytical skills
• Safe handling of MS Office (especially Excel)
• good salesforce and social media skills (Xing, LinkedIn, …)
• Autonomous, structured working method
• Quick grasp
• Very good German and English proficiency in spoken and written
• Enjoy working in a team
A collegial and international environment with open communication, fair pay and diverse opportunities for cross-functional networking creates the basis for creative development in the growth markets of the new media and services of our company.
We offer true team spirit, high collegiality and fun working in a modern office building and in a contemporary corporate culture (flat hierarchies, a lot of personal responsibility, an attractive salary package and many benefits such as free corporate sports, a canteen in the office building and bicycle leasing).